Our ward had there trunk or treat this week. It stopped raining just in time for the parade and the trunk or treating. The kids came home with a ton of candy. The boys decided they wanted to be something scary this year. I hadn't bought them costumes in a long time 'cause they've been football players or something we already had, so I gave in this year. I told them that their costumes are a part of their birthday presents and they have to wear them for the next couple of years. I guess that makes me feel like it was worth buying them. Why are costumes so stinking expensive? It's hard for me to justify when it's for 1 or 2 nights. Oh well, they loved it. And MJ changed her mind the last minute too for her costume. She was going to be Genevieve, a dress we already had and then she saw a Tinker Bell costume and just had to have it. And since I was already buying the boys one it wouldn't have been fair to leave her out. So she is a beautiful Tinker Bell this year. George is a Punk Zombie, and Mason is a Crypt Keeper.
12 years ago


1 comments:
Hey, I tagged you on my blog. I figured it would be a way to get you to FINALLY write a post, but then I got on and what did I find? You've just BARELY written one! :) Anyway, read my blog for the details!
Post a Comment