George was baptised today. It was very special for us to see our oldest turn 8 and to watch him and Jeremy perform this special ordinance. Thanks to all the family and friends that came. It was a great day.
12 years ago
Your home may be where your story begins, but your blog is where your story is told
3 comments:
Congratulations George, we are proud of you! Your little cousin Dallin looks up to you a lot! Your family picture turned out great. What a beautiful family! George looks perfectly content and happy :) We love you all!
The Rocha Family
I can't believe George is 8! Time flies! Congratulations!
Alysa...I got my backgrounds from shabbyprincess.com. They have kits that you download and you can use the scrapbook paper as your background for blog page! I have become addicted!
Congratulations again George! It was fun to come! Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment