12 years ago
Monday, November 5, 2007
New Email Address
We have a new email address. It is alysatoponce@aol.com. The old one stopped letting me log in. Very frustrating. So I made a new account. So if you've sent an email recently, please send again to the new address. I need to redo my address book too. I don't have any of the addresses written down so if you could send on email so I could put you back in my address book that would be great. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Alysa! Cute pictures! Hey when did you guys say you were going to Gardner Village? I would love to go with you guys! Hope all is well! DId Julie tell you I ran into their rental? I felt so BAD! I just hope I didnt cause them too much inconvienience! Have a great day!
AAAAH! I dont know if I can make it then, Rog ussually doesnt get home until 6:30 from work. Maybe I will be able to come next month. My number is 602-0698.
Post a Comment