
Santa came to our house last night. A little early I know, but he knows that we are leaving tomorrow for Cal. and that we wouldn't have time for presents in the morning. So the kids were pretty excited. The big gifts for this year were Nintendo DS's for the boys and MJ wanted a Polly Pocket Airplane. The boys were pretty shocked, it's great to see there faces when they open the gifts. So in the morning we are off to the airport to fly to Sacramento and then rent a car and drive for 2 hours to a town near Redding to be with Jeremy's Dad and that side of the family for a week. We are very excited to get away for a while and actually spend some time with Jeremy and family. It's been very busy for Jeremy at work, traveling and working weekends this last month. But it all pays off when you get the time off for a break and when the bonus comes. Can't complain.
So just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. I wanted to post our picture with Santa this year too. It's one of our traditions since George was born. And then I put them in a book. And I look at the book a million times over the holiday, so I wanted to share them with you. It's fun to look at how they grow up every year and to see at what age they like and dislike santa. Pretty cute.

2007

2006

2005

2004

2003

2002

2001

2000

1999
0 comments:
Post a Comment