CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Silly Mason




Mason always has a laugh for us. Whenever he wears pajama pants to bed he does this and puts them over his shoulders and it looks so funny. I finally got a picture of him the other night doing it. His body is so cute and skinny. He has the cutest bum, and I can say that 'cause I'm his mom.



The other day we went out to dinner and Mason said "I know how many babies you're suppose to have." I said " Oh really, how do you know?" He said you put your thumb inside your fist and count the creases. That made Jeremy and I laugh. Good thing it's not to accurate. It was pretty darn funny though. The great things he learns at school, and I'm sure at recess.

6 comments:

Staci Rocha

Everyone needs to have a jokester in the family! Mason is a funny kid!

Are you sure the fist test is not accurate? Are you pregnant with twins? It runs in the family :)
Mine says four ;)

Have a good day!

Elisa

Mason is so grown up! I love having someone silly in the family to make everyone laugh!

MaKey and Poppa

What a character our Mason is! Poppa says Mason gets his sense of humor from him!! Mason always puts a smile on our faces and fills our hearts with love! We love you Mason and we are laughing with you!

Staci Rocha

My Husband just told me that I am an antagonizer.

Hey, what are little sisters for ;)

I keep on waiting for a reaction ;0 But your silence spoils my fun!

MaKey and Poppa

Antagonizer she is and the silence is killing her (method to our madness) :o)

Ryan and Courtney

If Staci's an antagonist, I must be a down right pain in the ---!