CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Cut the Fro!!



George came home the other day and asked if he could get a hair cut. I said what?? Really?? So we did. He's a new boy. Everyone has to take second glances to see if it's really him. It's always nice for a change. He gets so hot and sweaty with his long hair and was wanting to get ready for summer and the heat, which will be here someday I hope, sooner than later. You wouldn't know it by the look of our yard from the weekends snow.

4 comments:

Staci Rocha

What a handsome boy! I like it!

MaKey and Poppa

Ditto, You are a handsome young man just like Staci said! It's a nice style too! Good job cutting. Did Mom do the haircut? I hope you saved some of those waves/curls you had cut off. Too bad you could not offer some of that hair to Poppa. We both had haircuts last night and Poppa looks so handsome with his haricut and beard all trimmed! I should post a picture of him HAHA!

Anonymous

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Elisa

I loved the fro! But he looks really handsome with short hair and it did look hot and sweaty!