CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last Day of School


Yah!!! Schools out. The kids have been singing the song Schools Out for Summer from Guitar Hero. They are very excited to not have schedules and to just play all day long with their friends. The street we live on is very lively. Kids everywhere and playing outside all day long going from house to house. It needs to warm up a little bit more and then we'll start going to Seven Peaks. I haven't even told the kids yet about our passes. They are going to be very excited when I do tell them. Otherwise I wouldn't hear the end of it wanting to go everyday, so sometimes it's worth the peace until the time is right. I learned from my sister, she doesn't tell her kids when my parents are coming until they show up on the door. It saves a lot of sanity without the whining and question after question of When are they going to be here? every 10 min. So for me it would be - When do we get to go swimming? 20 x's a day, but it's not since I haven't told them yet. So I'm just a mom trying to stay sane. Ask me again at the end of summer.

1 comments:

Mar and Koki

Hey- I'm just now joining this blogging world. I didn't even recognize George with his hair so long. Your kids look so much older now. I didn't realize its been so long since I've seen you guys. Good luck with the 7 peaks thing. Keep your sanity for as long as you can!