CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's a Boy!

Announcing the arrival of:

Name: Jeter
Born: May 5, 2008
Date Arrived: July 2, 2008
Type: Shorkie (mix of shi'tzu and yorkshire terrier)

8 comments:

Staci Rocha

O' He is so cute!!!!

Are you keeping him indoor or outdoor? I bet the kids are spoiling him rotten! FUN FUN

Paul/Heather

It was love at first sight with Jeter!

Paul/Heather

It was love at first sight with Jeter! We are excited for your family.

Lindsay and Mike

So flippin' cute! Although, by doing this, you have caused quite a bit of contention in our family. Connor came home the other day and told said, "Mason Toponce's mom is nicer than you! She let them get a DOG!!!" Thanks for making me look like the crappy parent that I am! :) Haha!

samlyndseyfalkner

Congratulations! He's cute!

Alisa Ottesen

Is he named after Derek Jeter? The name is cute.

Rachel

What a cute puppy! He is adorable! I bet the kids absolutely love him.

Kelli Proctor

dont do that to me! I thought you were having another one! But then I figured it out, its a dog! Haha!