CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

There's always a special feeling in the air on Conference weekend. The feeling of fall, a relaxing weekend of sitting around the house watching and listening to our amazing leaders. One of our traditions is taking a ride up the American Fork canyon to drive the Alpine Loop. I took a few pictures of the amazing fall colors. My camera really doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea of how beautiful it was.

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Another one of my favorite spots to be in the Fall. I love seeing the pictures with my kids in it too. Dad and I have the Alpine Loop/Fall 2006 Shutterfly book you sent us sitting out in the family room. We love going through it! Fall is my favorite time of the year!! I love fall pictures with my favorite people in those pictures! Love ya Ma-key :o)

Kelli Proctor

what an awesome tradition! thnk I might steal it! So pretty! I love the fall colors in the canyon! I saw Meghan the other day at yoga, it was awesome to see her, she filled me in on some interesting gossip, she cracks me up!

Mar and Koki

what great pictures. I can't believe how old MJ is now. It's great to check in on your family.