CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

C-mas '08

Christmas Eve we at dinner by candle light. A tradition I have continued from my childhood. The kids love it and can't wait 'til we do it again.


Christmas morning.

They are so excited to get started opening the presents.

Jeter got a bone that he loves and won't let go of.

G'pa Mark and G'ma Paula sent us Disneyland passes. Yippee!! We were all very excited. Thank you so much.
The kids had asked Santa for money. They actually wrote in their letters "Please send cash". So that's what he did. The kids kept opening up boxes with money in them. They each got $80. So with a few other stocking toys that was there c-mas this year, Disneyland passes and money. So we decided that since we were all off for c-mas break, we left for Cali. 2 days after c-mas. I'll post that later.


C-mas day we braved the snow storm and went to Midway to spend a couple days with family. We had a wonderful dinner and the kids always have a blast playing.


They couldn't resist playing in the waist-high snow in the back yard that night.


Paul taught Mason the cup stacking game. He caught on quite well and was really proud of himself being better than George. I tried too, but no one's as good as Paul.


G'ma has a sewing machine that embroiders patterns. The kids each got a towel and chose a picture and put their names on them too. I loved learning how to do it. Someday I'll have a machine that does all that.


We had a great C-mas this year. More pictures to come of our Disneyland trip.

3 comments:

Rachel

We eat Christmas dinner by candlelight too! The kids go crazy over it...it is funny how much of a difference not having the lights on has on dinner! It looks like you had a great Christmas! I can't wait to see your Disneyland pics...we are headed out at the end of the month! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It seems like Mary Jane should still be in Nursery!

Kelli Proctor

so fun! What a great Christmas! I LOVE the candlelight idea, that is cool! We always did that for Valentines. Cant wait to see the D land pics!

Staci Rocha

How fun to have a chance to go to Disney land! The kids are at a great age for that! I am glad you all had a MERRY Christmas!!