I never do tags, but I did this one on facebook and thought I would post it here too. It's been fun reading friends random things. You learn alot about them, so maybe you might learn something new about me. Kinda fun.
1. I love to play volleyball and softball, my favorite sports.
2. I love to decorate my house. It's a never ending process, but I love it. I'm always working on a project and looking for a great deal.
3. I love to read, mostly fiction, sew, making crafts.
4. I've been playing the piano since kindergarten. I use to be a lot better. I hated piano lessons and recitals. I get so nervous and really don't like playing in front of people. I play much better by myself.
5. In middle school I learned how to play the harp. I really liked it and want to play it again someday. It's a lot like the piano. But since there was only about 4 of us in the whole town that played, it brought on a lot of attention, which I didn't like, so I stopped.
6. I also know how to play the guitar. I learned how my senior year.
7. I originally went to college to be a dental hygienist. But then while in college I got a job with an orthodontist and loved it. So I finished with my AAS, and kept working as an assistant. As soon as I had George I quit.
8. I'm a sucker for reality tv.
9. I grew up in a town in Washington. Had a group of friends that went from kindergarten to our senior year together. That doesn't happen very often.
10. I love my friends, can't live without them.
11. I love to laugh and be happy. Jeremy makes it his goal everyday to make me laugh.
12. I love, love, love treats with peanut butter.
13. I have a really long tongue. I can touch my nose with it.
14. When I walk or drive by street lights they randomly turn off. It happens a lot.
15. I don't need affection to know that I'm loved.
16. My favorite food is Chinese.
17. When I take the first drink of pop I always hiccup.
18. I was an extra in the TV show Everwood a few times along with my friends Sophie and Maegen. The show got cancelled a couple years ago. It's harder than you think to pantamime especially without laughing.
19. I'm a hard worker.
20. I love my amazing kids and husband. I don't know how I got so lucky.
21. I love fruity flavors for candy and drinks.
22. I do not like milk at all. A glass of milk just grosses me out.
23. I like to sing, but in groups.
24. I never got sick while pregnant. I love being pregnant, just can't handle the kid part. Hence 3 kids and we're done.
25. I'm always dreaming of living where it's warm all year round. I've never lived in a place where it didn't snow. It would be nice for a change.
12 years ago


1 comments:
Hey Alysa :D
This is Jaelyn! I was looking through your blog, which I obviously haven't done for a while, and saw this cool post! I remember a few years ago when you emailed me one and we found out we had A LOT in common! This brought back those silly memories and I found out even more ways we are alike! It's SO crazy, and fun!!! :D Well hope you have a GREAT day!!!
Post a Comment