In Middle school and High school I always wore a pin that said "Kiss me I'm Irish" on St. Patty's day. I really don't know why, I guess I thought it was funny. I think I'm part Irish somewhere down the line. I never did get any takers though.

I just learned from daytime tv that the leaves on the clovers mean: faith, hope, love and luck. I've never been lucky enough to find a 4 leaf clover though. I never had enough patience to search for them in the many clover patches around the house I grew up in.
I'm home today with a painful back so I'm relaxing, watching tv and blogging.
I need to go put on something green.
Something I've never done but would like to do someday is to learn how to dance like in Riverdance and Lord of the Dance. Michael Flatley here I come.


1 comments:
I just love you Lysa! Miss you tons too. Hope you feel better soon. OHHH. We'll be in Utah the beginning of July. We should get together, and maybe see if we can see Rick and Becky Pullman and Chris and Jody Pudwill too!
Post a Comment