
This kids a natural. He might be small, but watch out he's one heck of a hitter.

His 2 favorite sports are baseball and soccer. He's in the machine pitch league this year and he's doing such a good job.

Mason and MJ have practice every Tue. George has practices Mon. and Wed. And then all 3 have games every Sat. plus a few week night games too. Talk about busy. We were at the park from 9:00 to 1:30 today. There games were all back to back.

The boys chillin' watching MJ's game.
1 comments:
George & Mason are looking more & more like each other all the time! It's sometimes hard to tell which one I am looking at! Mason just looks like a natural at anything he does in sports. I hope I have a couple of proball players in the family one day!!! I hope their Daddy sees that that will happen!!! Keep up the support!!
Post a Comment