Aren't these girls the cutest?
Jeremy and his mom.
The boys went for a "ride" after dinner. The looks on my boys faces when they left was so cute, by their smiles they thought they were the coolest kids ever. They love their uncles.
I finally found this picture now that I'm packing. I wanted to put it in the B-day book we made for her. It was taken 11 or so years ago when we were both Relief Society Presidents at the same time and was put in the Stake History book. I love you Mom!
I finally found this picture now that I'm packing. I wanted to put it in the B-day book we made for her. It was taken 11 or so years ago when we were both Relief Society Presidents at the same time and was put in the Stake History book. I love you Mom!All that I am or hope to be I owe to My Mother - Abraham Lincoln


2 comments:
Oh, how nice to see you as a mommy in the picture with your little ones and then all the pictures of the special moms in your life! You deserve a crown of gold for ALL YOU DO & Have Become!!!! I totally forgot about that picture of us when we served as RS Presidents! I wonder where my copy is? Tucked away somewhere?
I miss ya!! how was the move??? let me know how things are!
Post a Comment