
Here's Jeremy's store all put together. He did a great job setting it up. They've been doing pretty well. Lots of tourists. They've learned that they need to carry smaller sizes 'cause the Orientals are small people and only wear small and mediums.

This is a new beach we found and have gone to a couple times now. It's called Kayak Point. This one's on the ocean. It's only 15 min. away, pretty cool huh? It has a camping area, lots of picnic tables, a big playground, fishing off the pier, swimming, boating. What doesn't it have. A fun place to come and hang out for the day.

People fish off this pier and launch there boats here. We only bought a fresh water license so only lakes for us to fish in. But it's fun to watch and look in there buckets to see what they caught. Someday soon I want to go crabbing. Not sure how or where, but is sounds fun and yummy.

They're looking for little crabs......

Like this one.
They are everywhere under your feet and you don't even know it.

What in the heck is this??? It's an 18 legged star fish or something. Dead though. Never seen that before.

And a weird looking fish that I can't remember it's name. It looks like a blow fish. Dead too washed up on the shore.

Just down the beach is this house. I wouldn't mind living there. Pretty good set up with amazing views. Maybe someday.
So despite missing our old life we're having fun with our new life as well, as you can see.
3 comments:
Awesome pictures. Maybe one day there will be a boat in your future for crab and salmon fishing. That would be very fun!
Seattle needs to take their weather back. I think we're breaking Utah records for consecutive days with rain, it's getting ridiculous! And Seattle is enjoying normal Utah weather from what I hear. Enjoy it while you got it cause we're taking it back soon!
Keep enjoying your new adventure!
You are seriously making me want to move there, your past couple posts, have looked really appealing! Tell Jeremy to hook laren up with a job and we will take off too! We miss you but glad you are having a good time!
I think I will move here with you! I hope you are happy and doing well! Your kids are so dang cute. I have always wanted to live by the ocean so dont be surprised when I am your neighbor in a couple of years!! We are going to miss you at Pony, I will never find anyone as good as you!!! I am so bored with my summer and I want to come join you! Have fun with your kiddos
Post a Comment