CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

what??

in the car today:

MJ: is our body made up of wires?
Mason: no, blood, bones and tissue paper

(gee I hope not)

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Funny questions & answers! Kids say the darnest things!!!! Made me LAUGH :o) I LOVE YOU LYSIE ANNIE....I LOVE JEREMY! I LOVE GEORGE...I LOVE MASON...& I LOVE MARYJANE!!!!! Can't wait to see you all this next week!

Staci Rocha

Your collage on your header template is really nice! i like it a lot :) Did you use picnik?

Wisdom from the mouths of babes is the best! Funny kids!

See ya soon :)

Alysa

Stac - I used bighugelabs.com. I copied the idea from some stanger's blog, with of course different pictures,but same idea. I'm always looking around linking from one blog to another. it's a great way to get new ideas. I wish I knew how to make it fit better.