
We went school shopping for supplies the other day which is a first for us. In Utah we would buy things for fun and they would never need it 'cause the teacher already had everything. So this year was a little different. George had a list a mile long. The other 2 lists weren't that bad. I think a lot of it goes into surplus for the year. So $80 later and a check for $10 for each of their teachers. What a way to start the year off. So much for clothes shopping.
I'm looking forward to school starting. We've had quite the summer. We moved May 22nd, and school starts Sept. 1st. I think we're all ready.
3 comments:
Just letting you know I think of all of you everyday...you are so close...& we are all so busy...you leave for another vacation...you get back...Poppa & I leave hoping for no hurricanes...then school starts...where did the summer go?...see you I hope in September sometime!
I LOVE JETERS PICTURE ON YOUR POST..that is the first time I have noticed...love your whole blog!! Good JOB!
I am way jealous of the Seegmillers visit! That is great you guys got to get together! So I really wish you were here with your sewing skills and cute decorative skills. I have fabric and don't know what to do with it! :) Sounds like your doing great! What are you going to do with yourself now that all 3 kids are in school all day? Our kids start this Thursday the 20th, Crazy, summer came and went so fast!
Post a Comment