CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Official

We are officially Washingtonians. Finally went and got the car registered and changed over our drivers licenses. We got the new enhanced license that is also a passport so we can go to Canada now (and all bordering countries). Can't wait to go now especially to Victoria and Vancouver is only 1 hour away too.

We heard rumors that we might have to wait 4 to 6 hours to get the new license, but we went before they opened and waited in line and were done in 1 1/2 hrs. Not bad at all, so worth it. And then the real one comes within 30 days.



3 comments:

Ryan and Courtney

I suppose congratulations are in order! Now you just need to take up fishing and then it will be official. It's a requirement in order to be a true Washingtonian.

Lindsay and Mike

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Just kidding! That is exciting for you guys! Make sure you register to vote too!

Ryan and Courtney

Did I mention I really like the cowboy hats? Once you go country, you never go back!!