CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

More baptism photos

These pictures are from Kailey's camera. I'm so glad she was there and brought her camera along to capture a very special day for Mason and our family.






Poppa gave the Baptism talk.






Family and friends. Thank you all for being there.

Family pictures:













Thank you Kailey! I love them.

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Great Pictures! Love 'em all! Thanks Kailey! Alysa you are Beautiful & have such a Gorgeous Family & a very Handsome husband!!!!

Staci Rocha

I love all the pictures too! The one of Dad reading the scriptures is really neat!

Kailey must have a really nice camera, that was very sweet of her to take some pictures for your family.

Hey will you make a post on how to make those COOL snowflakes. Those are awesome. I would love to make some tomorrow if you can tell me how. Thanks :)

Merry Merry Christmas :)

Staci Rocha

P.S have you seen how to make snowflakes out of red and white striped straws? those are neat too. I would love to find out how to make some.

Lindsay and Mike

Mason looks so grown-up in those pictures! Holy cow!