CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

New

New sweaters
New dress
New smiles (for MJ and Mason)
New red balls on the tree, which I love.
New haircut for Mason...Finally.

3 comments:

Staci Rocha

I have MISSED seeing pictures of all of you! You have had some great activities!!! I haven't talked to you in a long time, I'll give you a call some time this week. I am so glad to see pictures of your smiling kiddos. They are such good kids!

Merry Christmas :) I got your card in the mail THANKS - great pictures

MaKey and Poppa

Merry Christmas! So happy to see a new picture on your blog! I have missed your posting! I love seeing all the newness & the big happy smiles on my kids faces!!!! Looks like you are ready for Santa to visit your house! Happy Happy Holidays!

Lindsay and Mike

Cute, cute kiddos!