CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ward C-mas Party

Our ward C-mas party was last week. We went to Bethlehem.
Tried to dress up the best we could with what we had.
Paid taxes with a canned food item.
Registered the family and was given shackles (pennies) to spend on food.



The town:


I was asked to be in charge of the cheese booth. A friend and I decorated and served the cheese to all the townspeople.



The primary sang a few songs as part of a small program.


It was a fun night. Can't believe I even got Jeremy to be a part of it. He's a hard one to convince sometimes.


The other day we were having fun with JibJab and made a silly card where they sing and dance. We did The Christmas Story. It was so funny. I didn't want to buy it to save, but I did take this picture of the computer screen. Was going to video tape it, but it got accidentally closed out of before that happened.

Maybe this should have been our christmas card, haha.

1 comments:

Jennifer

Funny!! Glad you had a good time at your party! What a cute family you have! I can't believe you didn't send that silly card out for christmas!