For Christmas this year we all gave Mom and Dad pictures of our families. I love each and everyone one them. I can't believe how much everyone is growing up. It still blows my mind that the oldest grandkids (Jaelyn and Whitney) are going to college next year. Where did the time go?
Marnie's family~
Preston, Marnie, Whitney, Austin
JJ's family~
Jaelyn, Jack, JoLee, JJ, Jenson, John, Jacie
Ryan's family~
Adam, Courtney, Londyn, Ryan,
Lucy, Isaac
My family~
Me, Jeremy
Mason, MJ, George
Staci's family~
Staci, Roland
Allison, Penny, Dallin
Ma♥Key and Poppa
The two that started it all 40 some years ago.
I love you all to pieces. You are all so beautiful. I feel so blessed to be a part of this family and have you all in my life.
Can't wait for our next family reunion.







3 comments:
Nice Pictures! We all love you too! Your "Silly Quotes" I am laughing so hard I'm crying~I was hoping you were going to forget the one thing I said outloud by mistake! Your Dad really does have quite the sense of humor especially when his tummy is full! Love you, Mom ;-)
I really like all those pictures too! I think I'll post them on my blog too!
We need to take a nicer family photo, and then send it out to everyone! It works for now. I love looking at all the family photos, it's so amazing to see how much the family grows over the years. It just gets better and better.
Sending love to you all! when is the next time we get to see you guys? Any plans to come to UT for Spring break?
Post a Comment