Isn't this pillow the cutest? I got the pattern from cluckclucksew.com. MJ picked out the fabric from my small stash. I'm excited to make more.
I made these cupcakes for Young Womens. I've been asked to be the Camp Director this year for Girls Camp. Our theme is BOOT Camp (Built Out Of Truth). So I made these to hand out the day I went in to talk to the girls about camp one Sunday.
Made Chunky Monkey Pancakes from The Best Bites blog. They have lots of yummy recipes. The kids devoured these. They have chocolote chips and bananas in the pancakes and then the syrup is syrup/peanut butter.
Mason made this kite at Scouts. He was very proud of it.



1 comments:
that is the CUTEST pillow!
and cute theme for girls camp!! fun! fun!
and those pancakes look so yummy!!!
i wish we lived closer and we would come enjoy those pancakes with you!
Post a Comment