CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Maryjane















Maryjane is our little girly girl. And finally she got her ears pierced. She was so excited and didn't even flinch. She said it didn't hurt. Either she's really tough or they've changed the gun since I had my ears done. And she got to choose the cutest pink and white daisy earrings. She's very proud of them. (I took pictures with my phone and then took pictures of the phone.)


She also has a weird foot thing that I thought would be fun to share. She stands and walks on her toes. She's been doing it ever since she could walk. Maybe someday it will come in handy. Weird huh?

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Beautiful Earrings On Such A Pretty Girly Girl, our Maryjane! You all have such good taste!

MaKey and Poppa

Maryjane is a pretty princess dancing on her toes. Maybe we should look into buying some ballet shoes and taking some lessons!

Kelli Proctor

How cute! She is so beautiful! Have you gone in that new Angels Dress Boutique for little girls in LEhi? Yeah, it looks super cheesy from the outside, but I went today with a friend who has a little girl (unlike some people I know) and it has the CUTEST dresses, you should check that place out!

Scott and Karin

I used to do that all the time as a kid!