The guys at Jeremy's work played a prank on him this week. They put this on the back of our car, and of the course the best part is that he didn't notice for a couple of days. Pretty funny. They love doing stuff to him 'cause he's such a good sport, but they do know the he gets them back some way some how.
12 years ago


5 comments:
That is the funniest thing ever! Ha! :)
I don't understand the meaning of this.??? Unless, poor daddy is in such demand! Daddys work so hard in supporting their families and on the run constantly balancing all that life has to offer. Jeremy, your mother-in-law loves you and appreciates ALL you do for my daughter and your kids! I have always said you are just too good to be true!
WOW - what a cruel slash funny prank! My Husband got a pretty good laugh out of it. I hope it's removable!
crazy!! At first I didnt notice the difference between all the other ones I have seen out there driving around, and then I looked closer! That is crazy, Rog will laugh!
Josh and I had a good laugh at that one! And what a good prank becaude it takes a minute to catch on...so if it would have been me, I would have driven around for a while before figuring it out! Jeremy will have a great time getting them back I'm sure.
Post a Comment