CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My latest projects



So the last couple of weeks I started making cute decor pillows. At first just for fun to see what I could come up with, and then my friends and I decided to have a boutique and sell stuff, so I made a bunch and am going to sell them tomorrow. I found square blocks for dirt cheap and put the fabric on them and they turned out great. Some are 4th of July fabrics since that's the next holiday and a few are just cute flowers with fabric I had. I'm excited to see how it goes. I'm selling them for $12 each. I named my new unofficial business Lissy Annie Crafts. That comes from my nickname that my parents called me sometimes when I was little. Whatcha think?

7 comments:

Anonymous

They are super cute of course! You have always had knack for stuff like that. Good for you.

Staci Rocha

You are so creative Alysa! I will buy some! Very Cute!

Hey check out this awesome site for great fabric! I love all the colors! It is called Portabellopixie! Let me know what you think of it!!

Right now i am sewing a fun 4th of July outfit for Penny. I will post some pictures of it when I am finished.

MaKey and Poppa

Lissy Annie what a novel idea! Dad and I just laughed and we love the idea! GO FOR IT GIRL!!! You are a gifted child of ours and very talented. TIME FOR ME TO GET ON MY TREADMILL! It takes me 30 minutes of sweat to run 1.5 miles. I am down 8 lbs. Dad and I started Jenny Craig. No more eating out for us and I feel like we have our personal chef preparing our three meals a day. We love it and DAD is down 8 lbs too and in two weeks. We're doing great! Love ya! Mom :o)

Rachel

What a cute idea! You always have such cute ideas though!! And good luck at the sale...that is awesome!

RBennett

so stinkin cute! Did you do these with Sophi and Meghan? You guys are all so talented, you guys should make bank with all your way cute stuff!

Elder Fitzgerald's Mom &Dad

Alysa, The pillows are darling! I want to buy one! I'm having a great time looking through your blog. It's wonderful! Let me know the next time you go to Seven Peaks. I know the kids will want to go. They didn't get to go when they went to BYU soccer came last week - it was too cold on the day they were supposed to go.
Love, Mom Fitz

Paul/Heather

I want one...too late?