CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten for MJ



My baby girl is all grown up. She's made it to the Kindergarten mile stone. We've been looking forward to this day for a long time and it finally came. She was very excited and did great like the big girl she is. So now I am child free for 3 hours every day. What in the world am I going to do with myself. Hmmmm. I'm sure I'll come up with plenty to do like actually go grocery shopping by myself with no nagging children at my side. Doesn't that sound great? And get caught up on the quilt I started. I think I'm really going to enjoy myself. Anyone want to go to lunch? I'm free. Can you tell I'm a little excited? I know, I know, next year will be here too soon. Anyone want to tell me what that's going to be like? No tears for this mom, come on you all know me better than that.

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Congrats to MOM! I would take you to lunch if we were closer and do some shopping too! Now the work begins trying to stay involved in your children's lives being on the sidelines cheering them on as the apron strings keep loosening for that big year when they leave home for good. Good and yet sad! I'm shedding some tears for you!! Enjoy your hours of freedom!

Kelli Proctor

She is so cute! Love the glasses too!

Kailey

LYSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I found you guys!!!!!! I had almost lost all hope until I talked to Josh's sister today... and she told me you had a blog... Oh how we've missed you guys. Your kids are gorgeous. You can see our blog at: shakespear-family.blogspot.com
I know you have our number now. So I better hear from you in the not to distant future (I'll give you a little time, I know how juggling 3 kids can be). Give Jeremy a big hug for me and save some for yourself!! :-) Kailey