George had his first real game this morning. 49ers 13 - Colts 6. He did great. He's been playing defense. He was playing QB, but a couple weeks ago he decided he didn't want to be QB anymore (I think he was feeling the pressure and he didn't like it) and asked his coach if he could switch positions, so now he plays defense and backup QB. He likes it a ton better. And I'm glad too, 'cause I want him to enjoy it and want to be there and have fun playing.
Mason had his first soccer game this week too, but I forgot my camera, so pictures of him will come soon.
MJ did great cheering this morning. They were all so cute. I'm so glad she has something to keep her busy during the game. Just for that it's worth every cent. They got all there gear this week except for the top of the uniform, so that's why they all don't match. Maybe by next week. (hopefully)


3 comments:
TOO CUTE! I am so happy for George! Someday he can play quarterback position when he has a team to defend him GO 49er's! I am glad he is having fun! MJ that's our girl! I have always wanted a cheerleader in the family! Thanks for the video parts I could hear Jeremy in the background thanks for the narration!!
Um, do I recognize the cheerleader to MJ's left? What a cute group of girls. MJ is a doll... so cute how she is like a foot smaller than the rest. Do she and Isa talk much? I've never seen little cheerleaders like that before. Wish I could see them in person. Do you worry about George getting hurt? GO 49ers!
Cute kids! I do remember you from the reunion. I love that your daughter is smaller than the other girls and still right there with them! Jamie Kershner
Post a Comment