CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter '09

We had a great Easter weekend. The kids got to have 3 different easter egg hunts. One at the park down the road on Sat. and then right after that one we went to the park right by our house for a ward party and had another. Plus some great dutch oven cooking. It was rainy and cold, so poor George froze. He can't find his coat so he didn't bring anything, not sure why.

Easter Sunday MJ got a dress in her basket and the boys got new books.(which I forgot to take a picture of) And they wouldn't let me take pictures of them before or after church either. So much for a nice family easter picture this year.

After church we went up to Midway for dinner and another egg hunt. Oh my poor spoiled children.

I think George is about done and will leave the hunts to the younger more excited ones next year. He's already wanting to outgrow this part of childhood already.

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Hi Everybody Good to stay in touch I love the pictures Makes me feel like you are there and life is going good for you Stay in touch

Lindsay and Mike

Oh...I will be so sad on the day Connor outgrows egg hunts! :( Our kids are growing up too fast!!!