CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family time is the best!

We had such a good weekend with our family reunion. I have to admit, my family is the best. It was very relaxing just hanging out and enjoying the pool. We weren't able to escape the heat. It was 105 when we left our house and was the same over the mountians. The only relief was the pool and the a/c in the hotel room.

We started out with family pictures. Not fun to get ready for, but worth it to have for the memories.

Our Penhallegon family
7 + 21 = 28 in all
until next year when Ryan's family adds a new one.



Silly faces are the best.


My cute family.
(Yes, the curse has been continued. Look who's not cooperating.)


Cute too, I guess.



I really like this one.


Finally the bribe worked....







Marnie's fam



JJ's fam



Ryan's fam


Staci's fam


The original 5


All grown up and lovin' life.
Thanks to the parents who started it all. We love you!

2 comments:

Staci Rocha

Good Post! I agree that family is the BEST and it is pretty amazing to all be together - all 28 of us! Life really is about having joy in our posterity! I love your couple picture, it turned out great!

MaKey and Poppa

Dad & I LOVE YOU ALL!! Good pictures that show LOVE is all around!! We are so very grateful for each family member...your personalities and strong spirits just add to the development of our family that will make our FAMILY A FOREVER FAMILY...OUR LOVE for you ALL grows deeper every day!!!