I had a couple fun projects I worked on this week.
I was looking at this basket that I was given and not loving the liner with the veggies. So I looked thru my stash of fabric and transformed it from this:

to this:

I love it so much more now. It's so perfect for fall, or maybe all year round. It can actually be out on display now.

And I put this quarter head fabric on the bottom. When I bought that fabric it was a little left over peice on sale. I wasn't sure what I would do with it, but I liked it. And now it has the perfect home.
And then I found fabric at Walmart to make my kids Halloween pillowcases. I have a feeling the boys are going to keep theirs on longer than just for the holiday. What is it with skulls that kids love these days?

I love having projects to work on. As soon as my quilts are done and quilted I'll post those too. Soo close.
4 comments:
You are so good about doing projects! Like i have mentioned before, i look around but never do! I was at the fabric store on Thursday and thought about buying Halloween fabric for pillowcases but didn't do it. My kids have the Christmas ones you made them on there pillows right now, they love 'em. Dallin is crazy about skeletons too, i am glad to read that it's just not my son that likes skulls. ??? What is it they like about it? I don't know!
The basket looks great :) What fabric are you using for your quilt? Portabellopixie just came out with new fabric!
My mom would be so proud of you!!!
You are amazing. I wish I had the creative skills that my sisters all seem to have. They must have skipped me.
You get to have time to yourself! I am SO far from that time...but I plan on calling you for ideas on how to pass time. You are so talented!
Post a Comment