Saturday was Home Depot day for the kids. They made a car display. Mason hit his finger with the hammer so he couldn't finish his, poor guy. He finished it later at home.
We finally got haircuts done. Boy did they need it. I hate when the boys' hair starts growing over their ears. I don't like shaved heads either, but it's so easy and they love it, so I always give in. And MJ talked me into cutting a little off her hair too. (I added a little photo editing for fun just in time for Vday.)
Relaxing Sunday after church, until this happened:
MJ cut her head. There's sharp corners of wood that sticks out from the half wall that goes up the stairs and she hit it pretty good to make a nice gash. Mason did the same thing last summer. I hate head wounds, I should be used to them by now. They've all done it many times. This is MJ's 3rd on her head. I wasn't sure if it was bad enough to take her in to get stitches or not. I'm sure if we would have gone in, they would have, but we decided not to take her. It's healing fine now. Just one more scar to add to her many she has already. Ugh.
What a fun weekend we had. There's always somethin' goin' on here, I tell ya.



2 comments:
Don't ya love it. Kids are playing and having fun and then all of a sudden, someone gets hurt. The joys of motherhood! Hope her cut heals soon!
Sorry about MJ's head! Ouch! Other than that, looks like a great weekend! I forgot about Home Depot Saturday this month. Darn it! I'm going to try to remember to take them next month...or maybe the month after. Haha! :)
Post a Comment