Valentine's morning the boys brought these in to Jeremy and I while we were getting ready for church.
It was a sweet surprise.
{Roses are red, violets are gray, Please forgive me for being bad yesterday. From, Mason}
George wrote both of the poems. He meant to write To: Mom and Dad, oops. The boys had gotten in trouble the day before, so that is why he wrote this one asking for forgiveness.
{Roses are red, violets are gray, since I gave you this card will you give me an A. From, George}
Who knew they were such cute poets. I loved it when they gave these to us. I just love sweet surprises, especially from my boys, who you think most of the time, just don't care.
I have the best kids ever. Love 'em to pieces!!!


2 comments:
Very cute!
YOU Do have the sweetest kids! I have the Best kids in the world! You're three are just kids & I am so happy you LOVE them so much!
Post a Comment