It's been so long since I've posted I need to play catch up and I thought since I have so much to add and way to many pictures I would just use my Project Life book. And maybe if you click on the pictures you'll be able to see them well enough to get a good idea of what we've been up to. I've tried to add pictures to Facebook of Spring Break, but they won't upload. Maybe I'm trying to do too many at at time. But then I get discouraged and give up. So one of these days they'll be on there. But here are my picture of the day pictures from March 19th to April 14th.
March 19th-25th Highlights:
- Went to Wenatchee and helped rake leaves
and met Jennifer Holman and her baby Payton (not picured)
- Finished my first quilt
- Parent teacher conferences
- Scouts
- MJ got her cast off just in time for Spring Break. Yah.
March 26th-April 1st Highlights:
- Went to Utah for Spring Break
- Played Wii Dance
- Baby Isaac was blessed
- Had an Easter Egg hunt
- Stayed the night at G'ma Laurie's house
- Ate lunch at Cafe Rio and shopped at Tai Pan with friends
(plus dinner at In n Out)
- Saw the movie Diary of a Whimpy Kid and went to
Chuck E Cheeses with all the cousins
- April Fools. All the cereal was switched by Adam.
- Woke up to 4 inches of snow. left for home anyway.
April 2nd-8th Highlights:
- Finished the book series The Mortal Instruments. Great Read.
- Watched General Conference on the internet.
- Easter day we went to Anacortes and walked the beach
and walked through some tulip fields on the way home.
April 9th-14th Highlights:
- Met up with my cousin Emily. We hadn't seen eachother in almost 20 years.
We talked for 3 hours in Starbucks and had a great visit. I thought we looked a lot alike.
- Went to Kayak Point for a Sunday afternoon walk on the beach and saw a gray whale just off
the shore. It was amazing.
Well how's that for 4 weeks. Now I'm only behind 2 weeks. So maybe in the next few days I'll get caught up completely. There's a lot to share that I want to make sure gets on the blog.


4 comments:
You have been busy, busy, busy! Miss you!!
That is a great way to journal! Thanks for sharing :) I have been wondering why you haven't been blogging!
So did you hear the sad news about Hawley Hammond? I am sure you did on facebook, that is how i found out, Ezzy sent me a message!
I am so excited about you and Marnie doing a 1/2 marathon togeher! How is the training going? It's so neat to increase the miles, you'll love the experience, it's all in the mind, and listening to upbeat music really helps :)
It's about time you updated your blog, I was wondering if you fell off the end of the earth or something. Thanks for updating! It's fun to see your pictures. What a great idea! Way to go! Update again soon. Love ya!
It's hard to see the pictures close enough to enjoy. But I can understand why you wouldn't want to do it twice. I'm going to get our blog printed in book form for my scrapbook purposes. No time to do what you're doing. The baby is sleeping on me as I write this. He's pretty much in my arms 20 out of a 24 hr. day. Oh, boy. This too shall pass, but I'll try to enjoy it while it's here and deal with the back pain. =)
Post a Comment