Last week at Pack Meeting Mason got his Wolf and 5 arrows, which means he did 50 extra electives, and George got his Weblos. Yay!! I'm a proud Mama. I love watching them accomplish their scouting goals. Now George just has to work on getting his religious knot and Arrow of Light all in the next month before he turns 11. I think we can do it :)
George's Den did a skit at the end of Pack meeting. We come straight from football, but this time I had him change his shirt to look a little more presentable. This group of boys, loves to be silly. Oh to be 10 again.


5 comments:
So Proud of OUR Boys~Maybe Poppa will see some Eagle Scout Grandsons~Just like I want all the Granddaughters to achieve their Young Women's Medallions!!!!!!
Mason & George, Poppa & I are so happy that you enjoy Scouting! You sure work hard for all your awards!
How neat to see them enjoy scouts so much! It's pretty funny how ten year old boys can be so SILLY!
Good job boys! Way to go! Jack loves scouting too! He is thrilled to be able to go camping now even if it is below zero outside! I love all the wonderful things they learn at scouts!
Connor starts scouts at the end of this month. He's super excited...I am not. Scouts scares me, don't know why. Probably because I grew up in a family of all girls and know NOTHING about it!
Post a Comment