Gorgeous Girl with a pretty ponytail & I love the glasses kind of like Ma <3 Key's glasses!!! Thinking of you & we need to plan some playtime together! Maryjane & Ma <3 Key together again!!!!
"Ignoy" an MJ word. She mixes up ignore and annoy, so she says them at the same time. 10/11
"I can't have a monkey or a parrot, so I might as well have a rootbeer float" - Mason 3/11
"Awkward...." - MJ
"What?...I'm just sayin' " MJ
"Wait a minute....I'm getting my best behavior on." - MJ 1/11
"I'm not cheating, I'm only trying to help" - MJ 1/11
MJ - "I'm going to be a vegetarian 'cause I don't like fish." Once she realized that included chicken nuggets, her favorite, she changed her mind. 11/10
My mom was trying to hide her butt from being in a picture and my dad said "You have a butt, where do you think you're going to put it?" 10/10
It was an accididn't. - MJ
My name should be all, because I "all"ways look good. -MJ
It's called a ferris wheel, said Mason. It's called a merry go round, said MJ. It's called a marigold, said mom. MJ brought home the flower from school and couldn't quite get the name right.
MJ pointing to her lower lip says "this lip is cuter than the other one"
Mason talking to Mj when she broke her arm-"If you would have broken your leg you'd need crotches."
happily ever after
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." ~Margaret Nadauld
3 comments:
Gorgeous Girl with a pretty ponytail & I love the glasses kind of like Ma <3 Key's glasses!!! Thinking of you & we need to plan some playtime together! Maryjane & Ma <3 Key together again!!!!
MJ is darling! Cute new glasses!!
So, what fun projects have you been working on lately?
Have a GREAT weekend!
Oh, I love that song! And MJ is just so cute!
Post a Comment