Mason and Mj bought new rollerblades with some Vday $
thanks to grandparents who spoil them rotten.
So we took them out on the trail yesterday to break 'em in.
(George hasn't decided what to do with his $ yet)
Finally talked Mason into getting a haircut.
So much better.
We had a great 4 day weekend.
Woke to snow this morning and a 2 hour late start.
Suppose to be more snow tomorrow.
Love sleepin' in.


1 comments:
Love, Love, My Mason with the great haircut!!! He looks real sharp! How fun to have the kids on rollerblades & skateboard~it looks like a Fun & Great Time!!! I betcha you are going to get a lot of snow & maybe even a snowday or two~Stay warm! I went to the store & bought a chicken for some homemade chicken soup! When we get trapped in snow I love making noodles for the chicken noodle soup~Yummy! When I left the house it was blue skies & then I drove into a hail storm then some snow~it didn't last long~it's blue skies again but the wind makes it so cold~Tibbey won't even go outside! Stay Warm & Cozy!!!!
Post a Comment