CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Goin' back a month

Playing catch up from last month...
(always fun)



Mason finished out basketball season
and finished strong.




He got a really cool trophy.
The trophy was inside a snowglobe.
How cool is that?





I finished MJ's blanket. Yay!!
I love it so much i can't stop staring at it.
She loves it too.



A fun thing the kids love to do is sleep in our room.
We let them on weekends only,
unless they had a bad dream.
School nights they have to sleep in there own beds.
MJ does more often than the boys these days.
They all grab there blankets and pillows and pick
a spot on the ground.
I'm not sure why they love it, but they do.
I guess it's special time they get to spend with mom and dad
even though all we're doing is sleeping.
I actually love that they love it.





Lately all we do is go to baseball practice and games.
George is doing awesome.
He's playing Little League and it's very official.
He's playing everything in the in field.
Pitcher, catcher, 1st, 2nd, shortstop, and 3rd.
One game he threw over 70 pitches.











In our house
If you're sitting on the couch with a blanket,
Jeter is always right there next to you or laying on you.
Even with MJ on this day.
Had to capture this rare moment.
Jeter usually stays away from our crazy Jane.





Mason gets to learn how to play the recorder at school in Music class.
He's pretty excited about it.




Well, getting closer to being caught up.
More to come soon.

4 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Love the pictures~Your boys are such naturals in all sports they play~I love watching the games & so does my mouth ;-) I can't keep from yellin'!!!!!! I am so impressed with your talents in sewing & accomplishing a finished project~so unlike your mother! Do you remember eating in your parents bed like crackers & potatoe chips & how your Dad would have a few words on that & then we put a lock on our bedroom door~so glad you're not kicking the kids out of your bedroom~one day it will only be you & Jeremy & no more kids! What's up with MJ smiling while under her quilt with Jeter in her arms~must have been a moment to cherish!! Looking forward to more pictures! Love 'em all!

MaKey and Poppa

Oh, Ye, Tell Mason, Ma~Key wants a Grandson who can play the piano!!!!! Am I every going to have a boy in the family that can play PIANO? Maybe I should take piano lessons, ummmmm...Oh, wait, I gave my piano away to my daughter, the one & only pianist in this family!!!!!!

Jennifer

It's fun to see all the things that you guys are involved in. Our baseball games starts today. Two games today, one tomorrow, and then we get to go to Mesquite for a tournament for Jack, two games on Fri. and two on Sat. I can't wait to go soak in some SUN!!!

Staci Rocha

i love to see how your boys are so athetic! That's great!

Hey, i checked out those pillows and they looked really cool!! I would love to sew more, i still need to wait till allison is a little older. I hate getting out projects to have them messed up by my kids that have to tough everything! O' the sweet joys of our kiddos.