It's finally summer. Yay, I think.
No more school, homework, spelling tests, field trips, baseball, even scouts for the summer. It's going to be so nice to have a break from everything for a while.
More time on the beach and lake, I hope. (if the weather ever warms up around here)
First day of school:
Last day of school:
It's George's last day of Elementary School. So weird to think about my babies growing up so fast. Say goodbye to 2nd, 3rd and 5th grades.
Now it's time to pack. We are moving to a new rental home this week. Pretty excited. It's a 4 bedroom house and so far all the kids are going to have their own rooms. I wanted a craft room and for the boys to share, but they really really want their own rooms, so we'll try it out and see what happens. We get to stay in the same ward and same schools for next year too, which is a huge deal for us. As soon as we needed to start looking for a new place to live this house just fell into our laps. AND it's cheaper rent too. I love how everything just falls into place when it's meant to be. I need to remember these blessings the next time I get frustrated.
So it's going to be a crazy busy week. I also have to get ready for Wed. night. At YW's we are making buckets to use at camp for the girls to each have their own seat around the camp fire. I found the cutest fabric/sheets at Goodwill and Value Village this week that go perfectly with our BOOT Camp theme that we are going to use to glue on and decorate the buckets with.
I might need some sanity pills by the end of the week. Pray for me :)
12 years ago


2 comments:
Congrats to the kids finishing another year in school! Poppa & I have to get together to do a fun summertime activity before we leave on our Mission! Do you want to go to the Ocean like Seaside or something??? Praying for your SANITY!!!!
I can't believe how big they are getting! MJ was just a baby when I met you! I don't think she was even one-year-old yet. Sad. And, you are the craftiest person I know. Your bucket idea sounds so cute. You'll have to post about it, so we can see the final project.
Post a Comment