CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easter

I'm so far behind on blogging, it's time to catch up again.

Going back a month here's some Easter pics finally

Decorating eggs:






I made Resurrection Rolls. I like calling them Easter rolls better. Found them on a blog somewhere. They were so easy and soooo yummy.


You thaw Rhodes rolls, them wrap them around a marshmallow. Roll them in butter then cinnamon/sugar. Let rise.( I put mine in a warm oven so they rise faster) Then cook them.


And a surprise happens inside:


They're hollow inside. The marshmallow disappears and becomes a yummy glaze. They're just as good as cinnamon rolls, but not as time consuming to make. We'll be definitely making them every Easter and many times inbetween.


Our friends, the Dutson's, invited us over for Easter Dinner and an easter egg hunt Sunday afternoon. They have a huge family so we just fit right in and hung out for a while. It turned out to be a great day.

(MJ didn't want to take time to take this picture, but what else is new)

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike

Haha! MJ looks so sad in that last picture. Made me laugh! Love the idea for the rolls. May have to try that next year.

Amanda

Your kids are adorable.

We call those rolls "Empty Tomb Biscuits." They are one of our Easter traditions!