So these are a little past dew, but that's ok. All the kids were in different concerts this last fall and c-mas that they sung in. It's always fun to go see them perform.

George came home one day and said he had tried out for chior and made it. Surprise! We had no idea, he didn't tell us he was going to do that. We were really proud of him for stepping out of his box. He can be a little shy sometimes you know.

They performed with the middle school and high school chiors and did a great job. He's in the front row, second from the left. He even got his first real tie, that he ties on his own. He taught himself from his scout book. Good thing 'cause I don't know how. (Jeremy wasn't home to help, so he figured it out himself)

Then little miss Maryjane performed on Veterans day at an assembly at her school. I couldn't get her to wear her cute red or blue dress, but her shirt does say USA on it.

And Mason had a Cmas concert with all the 2nd grade classes. When his class sang Frosty the Snowman he was the cop and he even got to blow a whistle.

I asked him if he needed to dress up, but he told me no, he would have on that vest, but he didn't mention he wouldn't be wearing it the whole time. Oh well, there was quite a mix of kids dressed up and those that weren't. I try not to freak out about stuff like that but it's hard. What says Cmas better than a BYU shirt. During this song the kid next to Mason in the red shirt was trying so hard not to pee his pants. It was so funny yet you felt so sorry for him. By the end of the song his pants were wet, pore kid, and even after when the teacher asked if he needed to go to the bathroom he said no. I just can't look at this picture the same anymore.
I love that my kids are envolved in music and I love watching them learn and grow and do things they normally wouldn't do. The boys' shells are cracking!
1 comments:
I love their concerts! I'm always so impressed when they actually turn out good.
Post a Comment