CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine's Craft

Last week my friends and I got together and made these heart wreaths. We got the idea from theidearoom.blogspot.com. It's just so fun to get together, do something fun, and just hang out and laugh.


Aren't we so cute? We're just proud of our accomplishment.



Hanging on my door, proudly. I should make more for the inside of my house, since I don't have any valentine decor, as least I don't think I do. I can't remember. If I do, it's packed a way, and I have no desire to go looking for it.



These are the girls I hang out with the most, Sarah, Beth and Robin. And we have the best time. We try as often as we can to get together. I've been so blessed to have them in my life. My girlfriends are very important to me, I just plain need them, they help me a be better person.