CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

January Happenings

Mason started basketball a few weeks ago.
We never knew, but he is definitely a natural for this sport.
He's great at offense and defense.
He's really loving it, loves practices and games win or lose.








~~~~~~~~~~~

MJ and Mason built a fort in MJ's room.
Normally a mess like this I make them clean up right away,
but day after day they would play and play together for hours.
Yes, I said hours.


So those hours of playing together with no fighting was so worth the mess.
(Even if it did drive me crazy.)
They kept the fort up for 2 weeks.
It went from corner to corner filling the whole room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

MJ was invited to a Birthday Party at Build a Bear by a neighbor girl.


Each girl got a $20 credit.
She picked a dog, which she named Crystal, and gave her glasses to match.

Mj's been having trouble with her glasses, keeping them up on her nose,
they're just not fitting like they're suppose to,
so the Dr. ordered her a new pair.
She picked out ones that actually look a lot like the ones
Crystal has on. She's excited to have matching glasses.

5 comments:

MaKey and Poppa

Just gotta LOVE those kids!!!! So great at sports, stuffed animals, wearing glasses & most of all loving each other enough to make their mommy happy by peacefully playing together!!!!! Love At Home~Home Sweet Home!

Staci Rocha

glad to see some pictures! My kids ALWAYS want to build a fort in the T.V room,take all the cushions off the couch, then they move to the Pantry and make a shop, then they move to the front room and rearrange the furniture. I let them do it only because it lets them have fun together. It looks like a tornado hit inside our house sometimes. I wish they could use that same energy when they destroy each room to clean it up!!! It's an instant whine when it's time to pick it all up. O' the joys of kids :)

Lindsay and Mike

That is such a cute picture of MJ. And, I love the fort...and the fact that you let them keep it up so long. I'm a mean mom...one or two days tops and then it starts bugging me. :)

Jennifer

I love seeing my kids being involved and really enjoy going to their games! I love mj's doggie, it is sooo cute! You'd never survive at my house cuz it seems like there are constant messes around here! Lucky for me that my husband says: ummm, people live here, it's o.k.! Having a clean house feels good too though! ENJOY LIFE! It's all good, challenges and all!

MaKey and Poppa

The day will come when your house is always clean~I miss having my loved ones around to mess it up & put love & laughter in the quiet empty rooms of our house!