Wrinkles and more wrinkles.I'm sitting here blogging (and maybe a little bored this sunday afternoon) and there's something about this computer light that really makes my hands look extra wrinkly. I was trying to get the right angle and light to show just how wrinkly they really are and these pictures still don't even show every line and crease. But despite all those wrinkles they are mine. And to put it in Jeremy's words "I've always had old lady hands." True dat!
(I swear they looked like this at age 16 too.)


5 comments:
OK Alysa -- forty minutes ago i was sitting at the dinner table noticing the same thing about my hands and how they are aging! And Telling Rolo about it. That's crazy! I just showed him this post and he just laughed. We are related in more ways than we realize :)
I loved all the previous pictures with your kiddos!
I have "old lady hands" too...you're not alone! And, I'm jealous you are so close to Vancouver! Such a great city!! It's been a long time since I've been there, but I just remember loving everything about it! Are you going to the Olympics?
Well, I have to tell you those old lady hands are from my mother...I always hoped that my hands would not look like hers :( Now just wait for the facial wrinkles...I am considering a facelift! I am not handling this well...turkey neck & all! LOL LOL....LOL LOL...Just wait for the BIG BUTT! There's no way to avoid it!!!!
You poor thing, you must be getting old! :) There are worse things.
That's quite the random blog post for the day, and yes your hands look quite old lady-ish. Maybe you should try drinking more water or something.
And Mom, please don't get a facelift! We don't want you looking surprised ALL the time! It only works for movie stars behind filtered lenses, and even then it doesn't work.
Speaking of getting old, I'm finally starting to get gray hair. Made it to 36 before getting gray despite teenage predictions of gray hair at 20.
Post a Comment